Continence Foundation of Australia's Online Courses
eContinence Paediatrics Course
- This course is designed to improve your knowledge of the management and care of children with incontinence. The Continence Foundation of Australia and the International Children’s Continence Society (ICCS) hav...
Essentials of Continence
- This course is designed to give you the most important facts you’ll need to know about incontinence.Whether you are a new carer or experienced, starting in the industry or returning, this course is designed to provide ...
Polish translation of supporting notes
- This product provides access to the Polish translations of the eContinence Paedatrics supporting notes.This product is available until June 2024.
Aspects of Continence
- This course is the companion course which follows on from the Essentials of Continence course. It is designed to give you the knowledge to apply the most important facts about incontinence. It will provide you with...
NSW conference presentations
- The NSW Conference 2021 was held on the 7th May 2021 and was hosted by The Continence Foundation of Australia.This course provides a selection of recordings from the Conference from experts of continence care.
Pelvic Floor Fitness
- About the Pelvic Floor Fitness Course:Developed by Continence Foundation of Australia, the national peak body for bladder and bowel control, the Pelvic Floor Fitness course is designed specifically for fitness professi...