Continence Foundation of Australia's Online Courses
Essentials of Continence
- This course is designed to give you the most important facts you’ll need to know about incontinence.Whether you are a new carer or experienced, starting in the industry or returning, this course is designed to provide ...
Aspects of Continence
- This course is the companion course which follows on from the Essentials of Continence course. It is designed to give you the knowledge to apply the most important facts about incontinence. It will provide you with...
Pelvic Floor Fitness
- FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY – ENROL BEFORE CHRISTMAS TO RECEIVE A 40% DISCOUNT. Use code XMAS2022 at checkout. Learn how to develop safe and effective fitness programs for your clients at risk of, or with, pelvi...
NSW conference presentations
- The NSW Conference 2021 was held on the 7th May 2021 and was hosted by The Continence Foundation of Australia.This course provides a selection of recordings from the Conference from experts of continence care.
eContinence Paediatrics Course
- This course is designed to improve your knowledge of the management and care of children with incontinence. The Continence Foundation of Australia and the International Children’s Continence Society (ICCS) hav...
Pelvic Floor Muscle Assessment Skills Training
- This pelvic floor muscle assessment clinical skills training will assist you in developing your knowledge in the clinical skills required to undertake an assessment of the pelvic floor muscles. The training is a series o...